1. What are the available modes of payment?
We accept payment by all major credit or debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) via Paypal and STRIPE.
2. Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation?
To ensure your order is smoothly processed and promptly delivered, unfortunately we are unable to amend or cancel your order after confirmation.
3. What if I am unable to complete payment?
Orders with "PENDING" status will be automatically cancelled within 24 hours. Please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How do I make an order?
Select your preferred colour and quantity, and select ‘Add to cart’.
You may continue browsing, or, if you would like to complete your order, click into your shopping cart (top right corner) to check out.
2. What if an item is out of stock?
Apologies you weren’t able to get hold of your desired item. If you wish to be notified on its availability, drop us a line when you click "JOIN WAITLING LIST" button.
3. I’ve received a defective item. What should I do?
Sincere apologies for receiving a defective item. Please refer to T&C “DEFECTIVE AND INCORRECT ITEMS” and Return & Exchange policy http://reole.co/return-exchange for details.
1. Can I return my purchase?
Please refer to Return & Exchange policy http://reole.co/return-exchange for requirements.
2. How long does it take for my return parcel to be processed?
Please refer to Return & Exchange policy http://reole.co/return-exchange.
3. Can I opt for a refund upon returning my purchase(s)?
Cash refunds are not provided for return of item(s). Only credits (ie deductions allowed for future purchases) are provided. Reole will assign you a unique credit code. For any clarifications, please email email@example.com.
4. How much in store credits will I be given for my returned item(s)?
Credits issued will be equivalent to the purchase price of the item, on basis that delivery charges were paid by customer (refer to FAQ #6).
5. Will I be reimbursed for return delivery charges?
We do not reimburse return delivery charges.
6. What if I received free delivery charges in my original Order?
The delivery charges borne by Reole will be deducted from your net refund/credit for return and exchange.
1. What are the various modes of delivery and how long will it take?
Fully paid orders are processed and dispatched to our local delivery partner within an estimated 2 working days. Our local delivery partner shall deliver your items to the address specified in your Order. Delivery schedule is dependent on our delivery partners, but usually delivery is at the following times:
9:00 – 22:00 (Monday – Friday)
9:00 – 18:00 (Saturday)
No deliveries on Sunday & Public Holidays.
Please note that due to the peak season, deliveries may be delayed for another 1-2 working days.
2. Do you ship internationally, and how do I track international orders?
You can track the delivery status of your product via the shipping/tracking number that was provided in the Dispatch/Delivery notification email.
3. Are there restricted areas / zones in Singapore that you do not deliver to?
We generally do not deliver to army camps in Singapore.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our homepage